White Diamond Restaurant
It's all about the burgers at this popular Clark landmark, just a hop, skip and jump from Parkway exit 135. You can order yours small, large or double; they all come infused with the fried onions that made White Diamond famous. Open 24 hours a day, the restaurant also serves up egg platters, breakfast sandwiches, cheesesteaks, hot wings and more. Pretty much everything is either fried or grilled -- except the milkshakes and soda. There are only two tables, but most customers prefer one of the 18 stools at the counter. Owner Carl "Junior" Norman says he has met many nice people and even some famous ones here in the 31 years he has manned the counter.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: There is a street-level entrance.
- Founding Date: 1947
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Burgers, burgers, burgers
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "We see so many nice, regular customers. We have served generations of families and they keep coming back."
- Cuisine: Burgers, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Burgers, cheesesteak, Taylor ham, egg and cheese
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: "Any of our burgers."
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 2
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual