Walter J Johnson Funeral Home
Walter J Johnson Funeral Home, which opened in 1966, was Clark's first funeral home. It is owned and operated by Steven Perlmutter, a Clark resident, and the home offers all types of arrangements to meet the needs of the community. The philosophy at Johnson is, "Family owned, family operated, family focused." The stately brick building is accessible by all transportation.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp next to the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1966
- Payments accepted: Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (funeral services): Cremation, Embalming, Make-up
- Funeral chapel: Yes
- Religious affiliation: All
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Family owner, family operated, family focused.