USA Karate & Fitness is an individually owned and a family run martial arts facility, which actively participates in its community. USA Karate & Fitness offers training for adults and children, personal safety and bully awareness for youth programs such as the Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and Boys and Girls Club of America, PTA fundraisers, preschool and day school programs, self defense programs for corporate parties, birthday parties and private instruction for students with special needs. Staffing fully trained instructors, USA Karate aims to be a great place to learn and practice the art of karate, discipline, self esteem and more. For information on class times and rates, be sure to call the telephone number provided.
- Hours: Daily, by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: This location has ground level access.
- Founding Date: 1994
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Military
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 50
- Average class size: 10
- Type: Aikido, Boxing, Karate, Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts, Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: For more than 15 years, USA Karate & Fitness has taught people of all ages the importance of becoming a healthy, positive individual. As we continue to grow, our goal is to spread a positive mentality to everyone that walks through our doors.