Since 1996, the Crossroads has been a local spot for live music and bar specials seven days a week. This bar books about 100 live acts a month, including local and national bands and stand-up comedians. The Crossroads also holds independent film screenings—take at look at their website for the next happening flick. The Crossroads also offers a unique food menu, including Cajun and Creole cuisine.
- Hours: Mon, 7pm - 2am; Tues - Sat, 5pm - 2am.
- Founding Date: October, 16th, 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dancing, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night
- Features: Happy hour, Live music, Private parties
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Live Music
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported