The Coffee Beanery
The Coffee Beanery is a national franchise with more than 100 locations in the United States. With a comfy-cozy atmosphere and lots of fresh brewed coffee and fine teas to choose from, you could spend hours here reading, relaxing or web surfing.
A large display with many interesting flavors of coffee to brew at home are available also. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served all day. There are plenty of tables and a few overstuffed chairs for those who choose to hang around and relax. Don't forget to try the made-to-order crepes that come filled with your choice of ingredients from cheese and veggies to fruit and chocolate.
- Fax: 908-232-3831
- Hours: Mon, 8:30am - 5pm; Tue - Thu, 8:30am - 7pm; Fri, 8:30am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground level front entrance
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fine coffees and teas, crepes, sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.coffeebeanery-cafe.com
- Specialties: Coffee, tea, crepes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Owner, Victoria, says the community is wonderful with friendly and open people who have welcomed them and the business like family. She looks forward to meeting many more people.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: No
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Crepes, Buffalo chicken wrap, Carmalatte, Frappalatees, Cheddar Jack Stacker, Caesar salad, Breakfast V'eggio Wrap, chicken salad, Uptown Tuna, fruit smoothies