Specialty sandwiches, like the Flat Bread Sammy, are what Quiznos is best known for. Owner, Roseanna Valenzuela, enjoys seeing new customers each day as well as serving regular customers. For a chain, it's pleasing to hear customers in line asking for "The usual." Quiznos also has a children's menu as well as an assortment of garden salads.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp located on the side of the plaza.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Specialty sandwiches, hot and cold subs, salads, soda
- General services: Eat-in, Web orders
- Menu link: www.quiznos.com/menu
- Specialties: Flat Bread Sammies, Toasty Torpedos, Toasty Bullets
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun