Madison Hill Gulf Station
Owner Bob Tuder has served customers at this location since the seventies and knows many customers by name. Tuder takes pride in his work and offers a complete line of automotive services on brakes, wheel alignments and exhaust systems. The only services that are not offered are transmissions and engine rebuilding. There is a tow truck for emergencies.
- Fax: 732-382-3747
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 7am-6pm; Sat, 8:30am-5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The station is at ground level.
- Founding Date: May 1969
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Associations/certifications: ASE certified
- Parking: Free lot
- Service type: Full-service
- Features: Air pump, Public restroom, Repair shop
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Maintain and service your vehicle on a regular basis. Don't forget to check the air in your tires.
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Exhaust, Heating & Cooling, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Wheels