Hyatt Hills Golf Complex
This beautiful, well-conditioned 9-hole golf course was established in 2002 and is located in Clark and Cranford on Raritan Road. There is something for everyone at the family-friendly Hyatt Hills Golf Complex.
The challenging course also features an attractive driving range, practice bunker and practice chipping and putting greens. Lessons are offered for groups, in clinics or individual instruction. ID cards are available to provide a discount to Clark and Cranford residents.
The well-stocked pro-shop on the premises supplies golfers with the latest equipment and golf attire as well as club repair and fitting. The kids will love the interesting 18 hole miniature golf course complete with streams and waterfalls. Birthday party packages are available.
Golfers can complete their day with a drink or dinner at one of three eating establishments on the grounds. Senorita's Mexican Grill, Hyatt Hills Pub and The Tee Box Cafe offer lots of dining choices.
- Fax: 732-669-9101
- Hours: Golf: Daily, 6:30am - dark. Driving range, miniature golf and pro shop: Daily, 6:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp at front entrance, rear entrance ground level
- Founding Date: 8/22/2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Senior, Student, Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Public/Private: Public
- Number of courses: 1
- Aggregate number of holes: 9
- Par: 36
- USGA rating: 70.2, Slope 123
- Facilities: Driving range, Pro shop, Putting green, Restaurant
- Services: Equipment rentals, Golf carts, Group clinics, Kids' classes, Parties/banquets, Private instruction
- Par 3: No
- Tee settings: Men's, Pro, Women's, Youth
- Restrictions: No outside food, No pets
- Casual attire: Yes
- Who's the most well-known golfer to have played this course?: Jerry Cooney, Ken Danyeko