Garwood Turnabout is one of those stores that everyone remembers visiting frequently as a child. Offering various electronic and game-system repairs as well as music, movies and concert memorbilia, Garwood Turnabout has endured through lots of technologial advances and remains a valuable electronics resource for the town of Garwood.
The shop buys, sells and trades movies, music and games and if their's something specific you're looking for that's not in stock, the staff will be more than happy to order it for you online at a reasonable price.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The location is at ground level.
- Founding Date: September, 1979
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Video games, game consoles, CDs, vinyl, concert shirts, posters
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- New/used: New, Used
- Brands (music, video, games): Nintendo, N64, SNES, Genesis
- Sell/rent/trade: Rent, Sell, Trade