Cesar-Kai Karate school is owned by Mario Cesar. Excited to teach and share his vast martial arts knowledge, Cesar offers a wide variety of martial arts programs. After-school classes for children are popular as well as cardio kickboxing for women. Cesar-Kai Karate participates in local and regional karate tournaments and is open to those age two and up.
- Hours: Classes daily
- Handicap Accessible: Located at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family
- Membership info: 1 month Trial - $99 + Free Uniform
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 30
- Average class size: 15
- Number of instructors: 5
- Type: Karate, Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: "Renewing Mind and Body"