The eclectic menu at this Italian seafood grill and sushi bar offers many types of cuisine, all under one roof. From appetizers like Dynamite shrimp and brick oven flat bread to entrees such as potato-crusted salmon and prime New York strip steaks, there is sure to be something to please everyone.
The atmosphere here is casual, but trendy. The sushi bar has a huge variety of fresh choices, including many specialty rolls like the 1051 roll with shrimp tempura, spicy tuna, avocado, soy bean paper and spicy mayo. You are welcome to bring your own wine or spirits and Bistro will provide your choice of mixers to make your favorite cocktail.
Don't forget to try a dessert such as the homemade warm apple walnut crisp with ice cream. Bistro 1051 is famous for its off premises catering too. Try one of the restaurant's backyard barbecue packages for your next event and leave all of the work to the staff as you enjoy your party.
- Fax: 732-680-1055
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 4pm. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 4pm - 11pm; Sun, 1pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: November 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.bistro1051.com
- Specialties: Italian,Brick oven, Pasta , Full Sushi Bar, on and off catering, backyard Bqq"s , 2 Banquet rooms seating up to 140 ppl
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Asian, Barbecue, Bistro, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Japanese / Sushi, Mediterranean, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: BYOB-only, Banquets, Brunch, Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual