The menu at Aliperti's promises that customers will "eat, drink and be happy." There are plenty of tempting choices to be happy about for both lunch and dinner, including Crabmeat Angilotti, Penne alla Vodka and Chicken Aliperti. The lunch menu offers pizza, paninis and wraps, along with veal, chicken and seafood dishes. For those who can't decide what to choose, there are combo dishes that make it easy.
Aliperti's is known as a great place to hold a private event with buffet and brunch service for private parties. Full service catering is available.
- Fax: 732-381-5345
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Thu, 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Tue - Fri, 4pm - 10pm; Sat, 4pm - 11pm; Sun, 3:30pm - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The front entrance is ground level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.alipertisrestaurant.com
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: Chicken Aliperti
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Penne Vodka, Chicken Parmesan
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Miguel Gonzalez
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual