- Learn to live waste-free and green at tonight’s at St. Paul’s Church of Christ in Garwood at 7 p.m. Find ways to reduce waste and toxic chemicals by saying no to disposables and toxic cleaning ingredients. All are welcome.
- The will hold a regular meeting tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the All Purpose Room of Lincoln School. The public is welcome to attend. Agenda information can be found under the Board of Education tab at garwoodschools.org.
- The Garwood Library continues its free Tuesday afternoon for children entering Grade 2 and older today at 3 p.m. Call 908-789-1670 to register.
- Today at 1 p.m. the will meet at the Post Home at 221 South Avenue in Garwood. This is the first meeting of the auxiliary’s new year; the group will welcome the State President and Treasurer, District 5 President, Auxiliary President, and Post Commander, as well as the newly elected auxiliary officers for 2011-12.
- The Senior Citizens of Clark invite all seniors to register for "" at the Royal Manor on Oct. 5. The Oktoberfest includes transportation live entertainment by The Bavarians Band, dancing, a shopping boutique, door prizes, 50/50 and a full-course luncheon with dessert, coffee, tea, soda and two complimentary drinks. The bus leaves at 10 a.m. from the 177 Broadway. Cost per person is $65. Reservations are now being accepted; call 732-382-0639.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something