- The Deutscher Club of Clark will host a this Sunday, June 19 from noon to 6 p.m. This outdoor event is open to the public and will be held rain or shine. Come for musical entertainment byBernie's Orchestra, children's activities and German American food and beverages. Donation is $5 per person; under 12 free.
- Kumpf Middle School students take the stage starting tonight for a two-night run of the Disney classic musical, Curtains open both tonight and tomorrow at 7 p.m. The show is open to all.
- St. John the Apostle Church hosts a fundraiser tonight at 6 p.m. Enjoy an authentic Italian pasta dinner including a variety of sauces, salad, bread, soft drinks and desserts for just $15 per person ($5 under 12). There will be a 50/50 raffle and an art auction of original works donated by local artists.
- Garwood Library holds its final of the season at 10 a.m. today. Come to the Library this morning for a free movie and refreshments, or bring your own snack. Call the library for today’s title. Garwood Library's Friday Morning Movies will take a break for the summer, resuming again on Friday, September 9.
- Registration begins tomorrow, Saturday, June 18 for the Clark Library children’s summer reading program entitled, “.” Children earn prizes for tracking how much time they read over the summer. The library’s summer reading programs and summer events for children will begin on June 27.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something