Monday night's Clark Council meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. in Room 30 of the Municipal Building.
On the Feb. 4 agenda:
Council as Pool Utility
1. Non-Resident Fee
2. Skin Cancer Screening
3. Ordinance codification of 1977 authorization to approve pool fees by Resolution
4. Introduction of the 2013 Municipal Budget
5. Authorizing Emergency Temporary Appropriations for the Current Fund in the amount of $
6. Authorizing Emergency Temporary Appropriations for the Sewer Utility in the amount of $
7. Authorizing Emergency Temporary Appropriations for the Swim Pool Utility in the amount of $
8. Forfeiting $1250.00 from an Escrow Fund to the General Trust Fund for the repair of the driveway located at 302 Valley Road
9. Assigning the current recycling contract from Great Northern Recycling to Giordano Company, Inc.
ORDINANCES, APPROPRIATIONS AND CLAIMS:
PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED ORDINANCES:
1. AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND AND SUPPLEMENT CHAPTER 145, SECTION 145-3 OF THE CODE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF CLARK
2. CAPITAL ORDINANCE OF THE TOWNSHIP OF CLARK, IN THE COUNTY OF UNION, NEW JERSEY AUTHORIZING THE ACQUISITION OF TELECOMMUNICATION AND RECREATION EQUIPMENT AND ANY ANCILLARY COSTS RELATED THERETO AND APPROPRIATING THE SUM OF $80,000 AND PROVIDING THAT SUCH SUM SO APPROPRIATED SHALL BE RAISED FROM CAPITAL SURPLUS OF THE TOWNSHIP OF CLARK