Clark Council will meet tonight at 7:30 p.m. in council chambers.
The meeting will begin with a presentation of a certificate of appreciation to Cub Scout Pack 145 and Troop 145 under the direction of Cub Master Scott McCabe. There will also be a C.E.R.T. (Community Emergency Response Team) presentation by Clark Emergency Management Director Jerry Fewkes.
Check out our story from council's first May meeting where they discussed an ordinance to enforce grease trap maintenance, .
There are no ordinances on tonight's agenda. See a full PDF of the agenda in our gallery, right.
The agenda includes the follow resolutions:
1. Opposing Senate Bill 1451 which changes the requirements of the Open Public Meetings Act
2. Opposing Senate Bill 1452 which changes the requirements of the Open Public Records Act
3. Urging consideration of proposed Senate and Assembly Bills for Phased in Funding
Restoration of Energy Taxes over a five year period to aid municipalities’ property tax relief efforts
4. Authorizing the Tax Collector to prepare and issue estimated tax bills for the third installment of 2012 taxes
5. Affirming the Township’s Civil Rights Policy with respect to all officials, appointees, employees, prospective employees, volunteers, independent contractors and members of the public that come into contact with municipal employees, officials and volunteers
6. Ratifying the Mayor’s January 3, 2012 appointment of Councilman Brian Toal as the Township’s official representative to the Solid Waste Advisory Committee and appointing Councilman Frank Mazzarella as the alternate representative
7. Adopting the Clark Community Pool Rules and Regulations for the 2012 season
8. Authorizing the purchase of equipment for Police Patrol Vehicles under various State Contracts
9. Authorizing release of the Maintenance Bond to Kerry Ingredients & Flavours for minor site improvements at their Terminal Avenue property
10. Authorizing release of Performance Guarantees to Ginesi Builders Inc. for site work at 588 Madison Hill Road
CONSENT AGENDA RESOLUTIONS:
11. Authorizing the Chief Financial Officer to refund overpayment of sewer fees in the amount of $3,802.00
12. Authorizing the Chief Financial Officer to apply sewer account balance adjustments in the amount of $9,081.86
13. Authorizing the Chief Financial Officer to refund overpayment of taxes in the amount of $741.67
14. Confirming the appointments of members of the Municipal Alliance Committee
15. Authorizing release of Performance Guarantees to Thomas Faria for site work at Featherbed Lane School and Camp