Clark-Garwood Patch is looking for local voices to blog on our site. We want people who can talk on a variety of topics, share their personality and engage the community in discussions.
Patch is more than a news site - it's an online conversation about your community. And we want to hear your voice.
- Are you passionate about local issues?
- Do you want to share your newest recipes?
- Are you an expert craftsman or hobbyist who can share do-it-yourself tips?
- Are you a student who wants to share your college experiences with your hometown?
- Can you just make us all laugh?
- Do you love taking photos around town?
With blogging, you write what you want to say when you want to say it and do it on your own schedule. You can post multiple times a day, once a week or several times a month. It's up to you!
If you're interested in learning more about blogging on Patch, just click here and you'll be on your way.
If you have questions or need help, email email@example.com.