1. Today is the last day to apply by mail for a mail-in ballot for the school board elections on April 27.
2. Rapper, author and Law & Order star, at 8 p.m. for a lecture and discussion on "Empowerment and Education." Admission is free and open to the public; however, tickets are required and must be picked up at the Wilkins Theatre Box Office.
3. NJ Mom's Guide hosts a Meet new entrepreneurs, learn more about each business represented and provide referrals and powerful connections to promote business growth.
4. Every Wednesday, the Garwood Library hosts (four-years-old and younger) at 10:30. Enjoy songs, stories and movement.
5. Rahway River chapter, meets tonight at 7:30 p.m. at the Cranford Community Center, 2nd Floor, 220 Walnut Ave., Cranford. Residents of Clark and Garwood with an interest in trout fishing or conservation are invited to join. Come to learn about TU’s trips and activities.