Invite a friend
UC School Counselors Association Hosting College Fair at UCC, Cranford Campus
On Monday, March 12, 2012, the Union County School Counselors Association will be hosting a College Fair at Union County College’s Cranford campus. More than 60 colleges and universities from throughout the tri-state area will be in attendance. All members of the local community, particularly high school students and their parents, are encouraged to attend.
The College Fair will be held from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm in the gymnasium, cafeteria, and Richel Student Commons. This is an opportunity to speak with representatives from the varied colleges and universities and to learn about the differences and similarities amongst the many institutions of higher education. Representatives from the Armed Services, State Police, and Vocational-Technical Schools will also be in attendance. A financial aid information session will also be held.
There is no cost for the College Fair or for parking for the event. Union County College’s Cranford campus is located at 1033 Springfield Avenue. For directions or more information about Union County College, visit www.ucc.edu. All are welcome.
More About Union County College
Union County College has campuses in Cranford, Elizabeth, Scotch Plains and Plainfield. The community college offers associate degrees and certificates in over 90 programs. Adult education is offered in subjects ranging from medical billing to real estate sales. In addition, a college for kids program welcomes children eager to get a head start on experiencing campus life. A fitness center, outdoor tennis court and observatory are highlights.
Other events here
- Register Now for Summer Continuing Education Classes at Union County College Daily,
- Certified Bookkeeper Classes June 3, 2013 / July 31, 2013,
- App Developer Certificate Program June 11, 2013 / August 29, 2013,
- Open House to Lean How to Become a Certified Teacher in 11 Months Daily, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- ServSafe July 10, 2013 / July 24, 2013, 6:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Self-Massage for Tension Relief Class Thu, Jul 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm