Tuesday Night's Clark Council Meeting Agenda
Tonight's meeting will begin at 7:30 in Room 30 of the Municipal Building.
Clark Council meets for their first September meeting tonight at 7:30 p.m. in Room 30 of the Municipal Building.
On tonight's agenda are the following:
2. Council as ABC Board: Approving the Person-to-Person Transfer of the Liquor License held by Steak & Ale to AGPC Management LLC
CONSENT AGENDA RESOLUTIONS:
3. Authorizing the Mayor to sign an agreement with the County of Union for Leaf Composting
4. Award of Contract for 2012 Capital Road Improvement Program; Featherbed Lane, Canterbury Drive and Jupitor Street (Bid opening September 12th)
5. Award of Contract for 2012 Capital Road Improvement Program; Hutchinson Street and Little League Parking Lot Improvement (Bid opening September 12th)
6. Award of Contract for 2012 NJDOT Roadway Improvement Program; Liberty Street from Valley Road to Broadway (Bid opening September 12th)
7. Authorizing Release of Performance Guarantees for the 2011 NJDOT Roadway Improvement Program to Z. Brothers Concrete Contractors, Inc.
8. Renewing membership in the New Jersey Municipal Self Insurer’s Joint Insurance Fund and authorizing the Mayor or Business Administrator to execute the agreement
9. Appointing Amalgamated General Agencies of Westfield as the Township’s Risk Management Consultant and Authorizing the Mayor and/or the Business Administrator to execute an agreement for the year 2013