Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
Third Annual Waterson Dunham Valor Ride This Weekend
Five things you need to know today, Friday, July 15.
- Clark's Deutscher Club hosts the third-annual Waterson Dunham Valor Motorcycle Ride on Sunday, July 17. Registration begins at 9 a.m. and the ride leaves at noon. The cost is $25 per rider, $15 per passenger and includes continental breakfast and an after-party with barbecue, beverages and music.
- Tomorrow night, Saturday, July 16, at The Crossroads the Dan Bruder Band is performing its only NJ area performance this summer with Liberty Devitto, John Ginty, Muddy Shews and Mike Maino. The band is part of the hit rock comedy web series "Who the Hell is Dan Bruder." A production team will be on location to film the live event and offer onsite casting opportunities for those who are selected for auditions. Show begins at 9 p.m. Tickets are $8.00. Call 908-232-5666 for advance tickets.
- Join local historian Phil Jaeger on Saturday afternoon, July 16 from 2 to 3:30 at the Clark Library to learn the history of 'Deserted Villages of New Jersey' and the forces that led to their demise. This local history program is free and open to all. Please register on the library's website or call 732-388-5999.
- Clark Soccer Club is holding a final in-person registration for fall soccer on Saturday morning from 9 to 11 a.m. at the Clark Recreation Center. Mail in registrations are due by July 29. Registration forms can be downloaded from the club's website: http://www.clarksoccerclub.org/.
- Gran Centurions will host its annual summer swim club Poolside Vendor Day on Sunday, July 17 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Members will be able to shop various types of vendors at their leisure during their visit to the pool.