Looking for some great furniture and household items at a reasonable price?
Here's our list of garage sales in local towns this weekend to sate your bargain-hunting appetite.
- Multi-Family Yard Sale at 402 High Street, Cranford between Lincoln Avenue and Elm Street. This sale will take place today from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Saturday, June 9. There will be an assortment of items including toys, clothes, books, etc. All are welcome.
- Huge Indoor "Garage Sale", 206 South Avenue, Fanwood, to benefit Women's Health & Counseling Center, Rt. 206 South, Raritan Shopping Mall. www.womenandhealth.org. This event will take place Saturday, June 9, 2012 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Lots of great new, almost new and used stuff like furniture, home decor, electronics, computer stuff, clothing, sports/exercise equipment, kitchen items, kid's toys/clothes/accessories, games, women's/men's accessories, tools/yard, booksn CDs art/prints, holiday decorations and much more!! All are welcome.
- Multi-Family Garage Sale today at 1510 Terrill Road, Scotch Plains, Saturday, June 9, from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. New handbags, vintage handbags, new and vintage jewelry watches, furniture, art work, work clothing, books, crystal, party light, large doll house kit, trains, golf clubs, dolls, cordless drills, bellsaw sharpener, grinder, antique Stanley four square tool box (circa 1920) and much more. All are welcome.
- Estate sale, Sunday, June 10, 175 Pinehurst Avenue, Apt. 3B, Scotch Plains from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Antiques and vintage dealers, feast your eyes on this collection, because you have to see it to believe it. Regular folks, don't go out and buy that piece of furniture you need till you checked out this storehouse of priceless pieces.
- 830 O'Donnell Avenue, Scotch Plains, Saturday, June 9, Quick Garage Sale with lots of very fun items to sell off. This sale will take place today at 9 a.m. Among the items are, a lot of boys clothes (jeans, slacks, shirts, t-shirts jackets, coats.. etc.) sizes range from 6-10, boys and men's bicycles, used golf clubs etc...etc...etc.. Please no early birds. All are welcome.
Do you know of any more garage sales out there this weekend? Tell us in the comments!
Also, you can help us help you get rid of your unwanted items and make money by posting your own Garage Sale on Patch.
Better yet — Let us feature the great "find" you scored at a garage sale this past weekend by emailing a picture and description of your buy to firstname.lastname@example.org.